Monday, March 2, 2009

And a Princess Scrapbook Page!

Ok, I promise to retire the princess motif for awhile after this! I got such an affirming response to my "Princess Panorama" that I wanted to submit it to Stampin' Up! for one of their contests (I'm always open to winning stuff, y'know.) The problem was that I couldn't exactly mail them the project. So, I had the sneaky idea of making a scrapbook page OF it & submitting that! The contest category called for a scrapbook page with multiple photos so that seemed pretty appropriate. So wish me luck :-)

Basically, I just printed out pictures of my project & my daughter jumping on her bed & used the same supplies/techniques that I used for the panorama (thus, negating having to think very much!) I used circle punches to highlight details from the panorama. At first I was kind of going for "thought" bubbles to signify how my daughter inspired some of the details but in the end it doesn't really look that way. Still, it is an easy way to cram a lot of pics on a page.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest - that is such a fabulous page, I'm sure they will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm glad you are submitting this. Good luck! A sure winner in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you!!
    It's a great page of a great kid and room!

    ReplyDelete