Monday, August 11, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s Generosity!!

Donation Basket As mentioned in a previous post, I've been helping my fav. non-profit, Divine Mercy Care, in various ways for the past few years. Last year I wrote to SU! to see if they'd donate to DMC's Annual Gala Fundraiser & they sent a huge amount of retired products. Well, I did the same thing this year & they sent even more. All the product in this basket adds up to $442 in retail value! Isn't that awesome? Some of the items (markers, craft spots) are current too--just in old packaging.

I looked up some of the stuff on ebay to see how it's selling--the "Knobbly Gnomes" set went for $40 (it retailed for $22.95!) So, anyone who wins this basket in the silent auction is sure to get a great deal! The DMC Gala is Nov. 15 in Herndon, VA if you're interested in attending and/or bidding (or if you trust me--I'll bid for you--I can send a list of everything in there too :) )

Alrighty---just three more hours before the new catty goes live & then you won't hear from me for awhile (LOL).
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment