Monday, February 7, 2011

NEW Metal-stamped Pendants!!



You've probably seen this trendy style of pendant & since it involves stamping, I just HAD to try it myself. It involves a whole lot of new tools and supplies so it'll be awhile until I can ramp up to lots of different designs myself so for now, I'm starting simple with the Maddie Pendant. It's my little girl's birthday in February so I made one for her with an amethyst (February's birthstone). It's also my first project since returning from a self-imposed sabbatical. (We welcomed another baby girl, our fourth child, in December! So, now the "4" in Stamp 4 Life has even more meaning for me :-) )

Now available in my webstore: "The Maddie Pendant makes a special gift for a little (or big) girl in your life. Choose a name or initial to be stamped onto a 16mm vintage classic silver-plated disc. You may also add one birthstone. If a name can't fit straight across, it will curve around the edge of the pendant. The pendant comes with a silver-plated ball chain."

Stay tuned for new designs for Mommies & Mimis!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment